Chesham again!

jcp

:huh: Drove over with my 306 Cabrio for a sort out today Fearing that my suspension-30mm eibachs and 16" rims might well be all over the shop especially since having the subframe and rack dropped for exhaust work just to thicken the plot.

All good and now with a straight steering wheel! :) Thanks Tony!!

Very nice mate...if it's anything like your Leon it will be a stunner :)

How does it handle compared to OEM height? It sits nicely on those rims as well...thinking of getting some for the missus 306 if the insurance is ok!

16" rims do very well 17s are crashy and spoil the feel of the car!

lowering does much more good cosmetically to be honest but at 30mm it retains a civilised feel.

16" rims do very well 17s are crashy and spoil the feel of the car!

lowering does much more good cosmetically to be honest but at 30mm it retains a civilised feel.

Does it improve body roll at all? I'm probably just use to the handling on mine but corner too fast and the car doesn't feel like it wants to stick to the road! I think the tyres are 185/60/15, plus they're just budgets...what size rubber is on your 16's?

195/50 T1r Toyos- it may reduce roll to lower your Mondeo but it may be that uprated ARBs are a good route?

Think I'll keep an eye on ebay for some cheap 16's, see how it handles. Are uprated ARB's available for the 306 then? I've looked for poly bushes for the ARB but can't find any, just the lower arms, rear beam and engine mount bush.