Mazda MX5 mk3 nc adjustable drop-links images

Tony

wheels-inmotion's exclusive adjustable drop-links, priced at around £69+ per axle

post-2-1236110542.jpg

Our link compared to OEM

post-2-1236110626.jpg

Adjusted compared to OEM

post-2-1236110673.jpg

With comprehensive fitting instructions and technical support

post-2-1236110761.jpg

I have decided to add another 15mm to the adjuster body, so this is not the finished product, in addition these self-lubricating rose jointed links can come with a protective rubber boot for those worried about contamination :)

Yummy!

£158.70 for the set then? How much P+P?

Can you show a little more of the instructions so I can read up whilst I wait till I can get some? lol

The body is being made longer so i'll have the final price inc P+P next week.... It's a shame your not closer because i'm going to give a set away free to someone near to wim and willing to report back to the forums.

Yummy!

£158.70 for the set then? How much P+P?

Can you show a little more of the instructions so I can read up whilst I wait till I can get some? lol

The body is being made longer so i'll have the final price inc P+P next week.... It's a shame your not closer because i'm going to give a set away free to someone near to wim and willing to report back to the forums.

Hey I need to make another tirp down to finish off the mapping so I would be more than happy to drop in again just as last time? Maybe sometime next week?

PS I have just read on another forum that Steve Heath is selling the same thing for less? lol. I see the instructions say Steve Heath Engineering Limited on the bottom. I take it this is who is making them for you? I hope they are not using your design and development and then under cutting you. Could all just be Chinese whispers though.

PS I have just read on another forum that Steve Heath is selling the same thing for less? lol. I see the instructions say Steve Heath Engineering Limited on the bottom. I take it this is who is making them for you? I hope they are not using your design and development and then under cutting you. Could all just be Chinese whispers though.

I approached Steve to develop the NC links and based the retail price on the NA-B links, our price should be the same as his for the NA/B though ;)

They have them on their website already? :huh:

Link

That is for the NA/B... not the NC, nevertheless i think we have some issues with price :huh:

For those of us who don't have MX5's what is NA/B and NC? What's the difference? :huh:

The links on their site have been there since Jan 2007 as well.

They have them on their website already? :huh:

Link

That is for the NA/B... not the NC, nevertheless i think we have some issues with price :huh:

For those of us who don't have MX5's what is NA/B and NC? What's the difference? :huh:

The links on their site have been there since Jan 2007 as well.

The difference is sequential alphabetical advancements :)

I'll look into those prices though.... It's made me look a right numpty :huh:

The difference is sequential alphabetical advancements :huh:

So the drop links on their site are for the earlier versions and the WIM ones have been tweaked to the spec you want?

The price does seem strange for what doesn't look like much difference when you compare the photos.

NA = Mk1 from 1989 to 1998

NB = Mk2 from 1998 to 2005

NC = Mk3 from 2005 to Present

Also there is a Mk2.5 which was a face lift and now a Mk3.5 coming out in April 2009.

Cheers :huh:

So the drop links on their site are for the earlier versions and the WIM ones have been tweaked to the spec you want?

The price does seem strange for what doesn't look like much difference when you compare the photos.

The prices on their site are for the MK1/2/2.5 as Mark says, i have exclusive rights (more or less) for the yet to be released MK3 links which are different to the rest due to a totally new suspension design.

The prices on their site are for the MK1/2/2.5 as Mark says, i have exclusive rights (more or less) for the yet to be released MK3 links which are different to the rest due to a totally new suspension design.

Their site is misleading then as it states they fit all MX5's with no mention of only being for the MK1/2/2.5...so what's stopping people buying them direct thinking they're for the MK3/3.5 (when it's out). Think they had better update the page! :huh:

Their site is misleading then as it states they fit all MX5's with no mention of only being for the MK1/2/2.5...so what's stopping people buying them direct thinking they're for the MK3/3.5 (when it's out). Think they had better update the page! :huh:

Agreed :huh:

Am I correct in thinking that to put a loading on the antiroll bar the adjusters have to be unequal to each other to add torsion?

Yep.. also you can off-set the preload front/rear and manipulate the cornering properties.