Newbie! Vrs, not happy with the handling! still!

So where do i go from here??? Feel like i've hit a dead end! any ideas? Shall ill pop up with the car and you do what you can? Do i need to get camber adjustable top mounts?

Thanks.

If your not to far away book in and let me have a look at the chassis, i may be able to see a way out of this.

Ok thanks, though am down in the south west (Devon) so a 6hr round trip at least, but im happy to do that, but i may not be able to get to you until next month. Sorry to ask as i know it will be hard to say, but roughly what sort of cost would i be looking at? Many thanks again.

Ok thanks, though am down in the south west (Devon) so a 6hr round trip at least, but im happy to do that, but i may not be able to get to you until next month. Sorry to ask as i know it will be hard to say, but roughly what sort of cost would i be looking at? Many thanks again.

To gather an image of the chassis costs £30, we can go from there..... worst case including optimising the sub-frame and setting the adjustable angles £120 + vat total.

Obviously this is only if a solution is visible after the initial image.

Me again!!! Just had a thought was wondering why my thrust angle has gone up? It was at 0 02 back in the end of 07, it's now is 0 06.

I was thinking could the rear arb have done this over time? I now have it on the softest setting which i prefer,but did have it on middle setting for a while.

Me again!!! Just had a thought was wondering why my thrust angle has gone up? It was at 0 02 back in the end of 07, it's now is 0 06.

I was thinking could the rear arb have done this over time? I now have it on the softest setting which i prefer,but did have it on middle setting for a while.

The thrust position is different because the rear toe positions have changed, nothing to do with the ARB.