Brake judder

Sorry to bring this up again, but car went into Lexus today and it's come back out again with no obvious fault. They said to check disc runout and mentioned to check whether the discs are sitting flush against whatever they sit against?

Any chance I could bring the car back in sometime for you to take a look at it again and give it a quick once over? If there was time I could take you out in it and show you what it's like - at motorway speeds the judder is sometimes uncomfortable for passengers as well as myself :(

Sorry to bring this up again, but car went into Lexus today and it's come back out again with no obvious fault. They said to check disc runout and mentioned to check whether the discs are sitting flush against whatever they sit against?

Any chance I could bring the car back in sometime for you to take a look at it again and give it a quick once over? If there was time I could take you out in it and show you what it's like - at motorway speeds the judder is sometimes uncomfortable for passengers as well as myself :(

Yeah sure..... when are you thinking?