Wheel base widening

jammy

On the rear hubs thay bolt on to the beam with 4 bolts on to flat metal.i was wondering if i could fit a plate inbetween the hub and beam to bring out the wheels abit and not have many issues? I know camber will be a issue but could this still be regaind with shimes after? Only lookin at 5mm wider just want the rears to sit out inline with the front abit more

your thoughts on this tony would be most helpfull as dont like usin spacers on the wheels

Cool thought it would be ok.dont want wheel spacers as rather there butted up rite.less strees on the bolts....

"offtopic sort of. Was readin the book of lies today and found somthin about the rear beam and how to tighten it after removal

well id dropped it to look at the bushes and just bolted it back up.since that it has been wavie on the rear.1 cos bushes need doin but id also knocked it out of line a tad...follweed there guide to fittin beam and tightenin up etc and wahaey

it osnt wavy and it actually feals as though its stragit as a die now :) must of been out as its dropped the steerin wheel out to the left now lol...but well livable and happy...