What car to Get ?

CIH

Check out this from ebay

Link

Right up my street. Looks absolutly gash (interior especially) but I don't care. It'd be perfect as a track shed with minimal interior. I'll start with the "best" picture:

da12_1.JPG

cf82_1.JPG

Doesn't look too bad here

00c0_1.JPG

'tad rich for CAT-D though.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't bothered. The ebay car transpiried was an import and I don't feel like dealing with the issues that come from an import.

The local one is still there but it rained allday on my day Tuesday just gone. Got a full weekend off so fingers crossed I'll get a good look.

Haven't bothered. The ebay car transpiried was an import and I don't feel like dealing with the issues that come from an import.

The ebay one (above) was a bargain !! Theres no hassles with them on import (in fact you get more for your money) the only thing is you won't have previous service history prior to import, its been damaged & repaired but still a great bargain at under 1K ;)

The local one is still there but it rained allday on my day Tuesday just gone. Got a full weekend off so fingers crossed I'll get a good look.

Good luck with the hunt - any link or pics to the local one ?? ;)

Got off my butt and took a look.

Eunos1.jpg

Turned out to be an '89 Roadster. Sat on inoffensive but unremarkable Momo Arrows. So I has a quick poke around. Couple of dings, new roof, reasonable tyres, arhces look fine, bit 'o rust on the sills under the Roadster sill plates. Nothing too bad.

oh dear

ChassisRail1.jpg

gets worse

ChassisRail2.jpg

left well alone ofcourse. 'think I'll have to consider imports if I'm gonna get one worth having though.

Yep i see that very often with the imports....... It's only cosmetic!!!

dude, you jest ? :huh:

Anyway, hold the phone!

bed2_1.JPG

Now this is my kind of car. It has E30 BMW style semi-trailing arms at the rear with no factory adjustment. Can adjustment be introduced in the aftermarket stylee ?

He;s stated he wants £1k, which is quite alot for one of these.

I've asked around the Nissan community to see what the situation is regarding wether the suspension can be adjusted (either factory or aftermarket bits). Building in adjustment with aftermarket stuff is something I'm keen to expand into but if nothing is avaliable I may have to leave it be.