Suspension update

jammy

Well its on and im well impressed.sein as i had bit of a dilema yesterday,and couldnt make the meet at wim.todays trip to work was the first time ive raly drove it.had them all set on lowest setting,supprised how solid thay were then lol.now thay have crepped up 24 on the fron and 22 on the rear i think.its now

well stiff.but has a reasonable ride at slow speed and realy digs into the bends,and nice and stable and responsive at speed.noticed it dosnt spin the front wheels up evrytime i pull away or gett over zelus on the throttle goin round sharp turns :).just grips grips and grips abit more :)

camber isnt looking so aggressive either now.a much needed spell on the hunter and jobsa goodun :)

Been out for a little hak in the local lanes :) gunna try find some camber adjusters and a rear stur brace next. Got a front but may look to modifying it to be adjustable or just by one...may even get my mate to fabricate one using the mounting points off the one i have atm...need to get my 17s back on to.only have the multispokes now though.

Will start looking for them this week mate :) atm its rolling on the originakl astra sport 15s :) with tractor tyres....195/55/15s there 8 spokes.dont look to sad tbh.if thay were bigger then id leave em on there

Buckled one and then didnt have time to get it straightend so swapped for another set of sport rims with all good tires but 1 so used on of my sport rims ;) im in line to get a set of wolfrace voodoo's :)