4 wheel alignment in Watford area

Hi Tony

Do you know of a decent wheel alignment garage in the Watford area? When you last set up my car's geometry at stapletons (it was a black drift 200SX S13 with D2's), you mentioned that you were planning on starting your own business? Have you got it up and running yet?

Nice website b.t.w.

Cheers

Jon

Hello Jon

Blimey things have moved on for wim big time since Stapletons... wim is it's own company now, have a look at this link from the open day > http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...t=0&start=0

We have been fortunate to be involved in several race series namely British Drift Championships, Timed Attack, Toyota Sprint Series as well as some less well known club projects.

We use the Hunter Hawkeye high definition calibration rig (one of two in the UK) alongside the new "modified car" software (first in the UK) so no i cannot recommend anyone in Watford that could compete with this :D

Anyway why..... What's up with the car?

Hello Jon

Blimey things have moved on for wim big time since Stapletons... wim is it's own company now, have a look at this link from the open day > http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...t=0&start=0

We have been fortunate to be involved in several race series namely British Drift Championships, Timed Attack, Toyota Sprint Series as well as some less well known club projects.

We use the Hunter Hawkeye high definition calibration rig (one of two in the UK) alongside the new "modified car" software (first in the UK) so no i cannot recommend anyone in Watford that could compete with this :D

Wow! I'm impressed!

The reason why I'm after wheel alignment, is that I've just replaced the coilover suspension that came with my imported 350Z with standard suspension. The car drives fine, but it now sits 30mm higher off the ground (as expected) and so I assume that the geometry will need resetting.

Wheabouts is WIM? I don't mind travelling a reasonable distance.

Jon

Hello Jon

We use the Hunter Hawkeye high definition calibration rig (one of two in the UK) alongside the new "modified car" software (first in the UK) so no i cannot recommend anyone in Watford that could compete with this :)

Wow! I'm impressed!

The reason why I'm after wheel alignment, is that I've just replaced the coilover suspension that came with my imported 350Z with standard suspension. The car drives fine, but it now sits 30mm higher off the ground (as expected) and so I assume that the geometry will need resetting.

Jon

350Z nice :D ..... Yes the Geo will be spoiled, what are you intentions for the car?.... Domestic, track, drift?

We are in Chesham... about 14m from Watford :)

Hello Jon

Wow! I'm impressed!

Jon

Supurb!!! I'll phone and book my car in!! :)

Cheers

Jon

I've nothing special planned for the 350Z. I found the coilovers a bit too harsh for our B roads with the car jigging around and making it a bit skittish. They've been great on the two occasion that I've ventured onto the track though. They don't have any writting on them and so I don't know who they're made by.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Tony

Thanks for the wheel alignment. The 350Z now handles brilliantly! It's a really nice setup you have there in Chesham.

Cheers

Jon

Cheers mate...... That's one nice car you have there.... Deffo looks the muts in black, in fact i took a few pictures and sent them to my web designer to go in the new wim-web gallery....

Hi Tony

Thanks for the wheel alignment. The 350Z now handles brilliantly! It's a really nice setup you have there in Chesham.

Cheers

Jon

Cheers mate...... That's one nice car you have there.... Deffo looks the mutts in black, in fact i took a few pictures and sent them to my web designer to go in the new wim-web gallery.... I assume you are ok with this?