FAO the DR

jammy

what can i say tony :) drive's spot on now,nice and sturdee and very dirict and positive on steer in and out of bend's...

thank's alot tony :)

investigated that leak.seem's to be coming from the shock.so look's like i wlill have to change it.

will this b

upset the set up or as it is just a straight shock change,should it be ok ???

what can i say tony :) drive's spot on now,nice and sturdee and very dirict and positive on steer in and out of bend's...

investigated that leak.seem's to be coming from the shock.so look's like i wlill have to change it.

will this b

Blimey the shock :) ... You really need to change those rear coils mate!!.... If you decide to replace the hub as well then i will need to re-set the chassis :)

will this b

Blimey the shock :) ... You really need to change those rear coils mate!!.... If you decide to replace the hub as well then i will need to re-set the chassis :)

think it is more down to the rust around the bottom egde inside where the coil sit's thay were in my shed for a few month's and it did leak abit.the shock i took off was ok so i assume it is just down to that :) will prob leave the hub for now.then when thing's pick up ill get some new 1's :)

will this b

think it is more down to the rust around the bottom egde inside where the coil sit's thay were in my shed for a few month's and it did leak abit.the shock i took off was ok so i assume it is just down to that :) will prob leave the hub for now.then when thing's pick up ill get some new 1's :)

Ok mate.... Changing the shock won't effect the work done today :)