96 Audi A4

TheBoy

Are there many geometry settings on these cars - its the estate version?

Tyre wear looks fine, and car drives OK (now we've changed most of the suspension components), but, due to the work we've done, wondered if it was worth bringing down at some point?

They are very good generally..... The front calibration is fixed, other than the toe..... The rear has adjustable toe and camber.

As you know if the car has additional adjusters factory installed then it's expected to go wrong naturally.... It would be wise to have the calibration measured.

Bring her in and see the new centre :speak_cool:

The Audi will join the queue - both my Omegas need a trip down when I get time (I shall wait until the new centre is operational)

If you can wait that would be superb.... I would like you to see this new episode in the industry wim is introducing to the UK.

The Audi will join the queue - both my Omegas need a trip down when I get time (I shall wait until the new centre is operational)

If you can wait that would be superb.... I would like you to see this new episode in the industry wim is introducing to the UK.

When do you think you will be up and running Tony ?

I am sure there will be a long queue !

I should have time to come down and have a geometry done now my Mrs has finally finished her MSc and I can retire as being house wife !!!!!

NickT

When do you think you will be up and running Tony ?

I am sure there will be a long queue !

I should have time to come down and have a geometry done now my Mrs has finally finished her MSc and I can retire as being house wife !!!!!

NickT

I'm at the mercy of the vendors at the moment.... Plus two new shutter doors need to be installed....... Subject to a disaster i think mid Feb :lol: