Advertise the forum...

How about a little banner, I have a few subscriptions to various forums where I cant be arsed to make up a signature graffic...

So how about some banners or small graphics (with bb code for example) which would advertse Tony's wheel in motion stuff.. ?

Any ideas on what the graphics or strap line might be?

Maybe a smaller version of the one at the top of here..

"Wheels inmotion.co.uk... Keeping your wheels in line"

Something more descriptive might be better though... maybe "Expert geometry advise could save you life" or similar ?

How about a little banner, I have a few subscriptions to various forums where I cant be arsed to make up a signature graffic...

So how about some banners or small graphics (with bb code for example) which would advertse Tony's wheel in motion stuff.. ?

Any ideas on what the graphics or strap line might be?

Maybe a smaller version of the one at the top of here..

"Wheels inmotion.co.uk... Keeping your wheels in line"

Something more descriptive might be better though... maybe "Expert geometry advise could save you life" or similar ?

Tell them all.... The Doctor only works from this surgery now...(mostly) if they need a prescription here is were it happens :)

Yes, but smaller if possible... I idealy wanted say a LOC and a WIM one for a couple of forums, may as well advertise good causes :D

so I would need them to stay within the following:

........A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text........

So using the url and img tags to get a clicky link and picture for both LOC and WIM would be great :D

Yes, but smaller if possible... I idealy wanted say a LOC and a WIM one for a couple of forums, may as well advertise good causes :D

so I would need them to stay within the following:

........A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text........
So using the url and img tags to get a clicky link and picture for both LOC and WIM would be great :D

I truly admire your help here as an ambassador.... please don't stop... as for the coding i will need to ask the master 'Scarface' a little more help please!

np Tony :D

... just to be clear on what I am trying to do... I would like to put two graphics in a sig that complies with the above restrictions, one LOC one WIM.

Ta :D

I'm not overly sure on what you need :D ... pm Scarface he will give you all the necercery information.

It's from one of the forums I frequent which I can't be arsed to add a signature for (I do contribute though, so the signature get some airing, and always in a positive light :unsure: )

I am after something which "advertises" LOC and WIM which has a click through to the websites, but the picture needs to be the right one to go with the site, i.e. maybe a Lexus symbol with the LOC url, which is easily done...

The problem I have is with a WIM one, as if I stuck an AudiTT on there (it is mostly in teh motors section I post, then people wouldnt see it as being about geo but about AudiTT...

So a suitable image for WIM would be the answer to the billion dollar question :D

It's from one of the forums I frequent which I can't be arsed to add a signature for (I do contribute though, so the signature get some airing, and always in a positive light :unsure: )

I am after something which "advertises" LOC and WIM which has a click through to the websites, but the picture needs to be the right one to go with the site, i.e. maybe a Lexus symbol with the LOC url, which is easily done...

The problem I have is with a WIM one, as if I stuck an AudiTT on there (it is mostly in teh motors section I post, then people wouldnt see it as being about geo but about AudiTT...

So a suitable image for WIM would be the answer to the billion dollar question :D

I see your point..... an image displaying wim... difficult... i confess maybe you could help me here!

Hmm yes tis a tricky one..

a wheel would be too "tyre" company...

maybe a wheel with a angle measure mesurement or something like that... might try a google to see what it comes up with :unsure:

Maybe something with this in for example:

pre_assesment.gif

Hmm yes tis a tricky one..

a wheel would be too "tyre" company...

maybe a wheel with a angle measure mesurement or something like that... might try a google to see what it comes up with :unsure:

Maybe something with this in for example:

pre_assesment.gif

Well this is my favorite

post-2-1147209294_thumb.jpg

It just opens the complexities within.

Tony if you scale this down the intricate bits will get lost....wont they?

ummm... yes..spose so :D bloody good image though don't you think!

Yep...there's nothing wrong with it :)

Pete i cannot be rememberd as the kicker :)

post-2-1147210935_thumb.jpg

people would get the wrong impression :unsure: