New motor.

Viking

Not quite. I couldn't get memory seats, but that's not really too much of an issue. Overall, with the service history, full mot, wheels refurbed and 4 nearly new tyres it was close enough. Keyless entry was the biggest one, I got that. 

As usual, they gave it a detail before they sold it, so that means spending the next few days doing it properly. The leather interior was greasy so I dunno what they applied to it, but I'll wash it all and condition it properly myself.

So, the overall spec of the car.

3.0 ltr TDI, 245 bhp, S line, Quattro, S Tronic gearbox, Drive select (givesvyou options for sport, economy, comfort), keyless entry & start, heated & electric adjustable seats, heated folding mirrors, sat nav, built in hard drive, sd card slot, dvd drive.

Just ordered an Android Auto interface which will give wireless Android Auto & Apple Carplay.

Really nice to drive, plenty quick enough and more economical than the Kuga it replaced.