406 Coupe Pulling Problem

£172 :sad01_anim: .... Oh my word, i assume they paid for this!!

Yep - they paid alright!

When you moved the Nexons the drift pushed right.... The new tyres have no push/pull so you now have an "eventual drift".

All car manufacturers allow an "eventual limit" this is a recognized distance before the car drifts off-line... So how far do you travel before you need to correct your line?

It's a very good question and one I cannot answer without going back out in the car. Thinking about it I reckon I could travel say 50-100 yards before correcting. Much better than before when I would have to correct almost immediatly.

When I changed the Nexens round there was no drift or pull either way - the car drove 100% perfect. This makes me suspect something else is happening that the Nexens "corrected" with their bias to the right. Is this likely?

£172 :sad01_anim: .... Oh my word, i assume they paid for this!!

Yep - they paid alright!

When you moved the Nexons the drift pushed right.... The new tyres have no push/pull so you now have an "eventual drift".

All car manufacturers allow an "eventual limit" this is a recognized distance before the car drifts off-line... So how far do you travel before you need to correct your line?

It's a very good question and one I cannot answer without going back out in the car. Thinking about it I reckon I could travel say 50-100 yards before correcting. Much better than before when I would have to correct almost immediatly.

When I changed the Nexens round there was no drift or pull either way - the car drove 100% perfect. This makes me suspect something else is happening that the Nexens "corrected" with their bias to the right. Is this likely?

The actual distance allowed for your car is not available to be but 50/100 yards seems about right.

There is a distinct difference between a drift and a pull... A drift is where the road crown eventually steers the car, whereas a pull is when you as a driver needs to physically pull the car in the opposite direction.

I feel you now have a natural drift..... Nevertheless i would still swap the front wheels side to side is only to compare the difference.

I feel you now have a natural drift..... Nevertheless i would still swap the front wheels side to side is only to compare the difference.

OK, I hear what you're saying. I can live with the way it is at the moment so it's not a major drama. I will swap the wheels around at the weekend at see how it goes.

Cheers....