Help please!

littlebrownbike

I've just started to swop my alloys over for a track day in a few days time but I can't get the last alloy off! Ironically it was the one put on by the monkey at the tyre garage. I've been trying so hard that the nuts have lost a little bit of shape.

Any tips on how to get it off, is WD40 ok on alloys?

Thanks in advance!!

As I've said on MEG, go to the garage cos you've started rounding the nuts off. If they round off completely you will need to hammer a smaller socket on it.

For future reference, when you've had a wheel put on by a garage that use air guns undo the nuts and re-torque as soon as you get home. Should be around 85Nm :thumbsup_anim:

As I've said on MEG, go to the garage cos you've started rounding the nuts off. If they round off completely you will need to hammer a smaller socket on it.

For future reference, when you've had a wheel put on by a garage that use air guns undo the nuts and re-torque as soon as you get home. Should be around 85Nm :thumbsup_anim:

Sound advice i think.