Very impressive air display.....

Nope.

There are some 1/4 scale jets out there which are far more impressive as they have to fly more 'scale'.

Saying that..the cost of each of those jets in that video is about £8k or so.

Wow 8k no wonder they look real.

They're not models, they are full size aircraft at the Paris Air Show. Models can and do perform similar aerobatics, but those shown are the real thing.

I did not watch the whole video.. Yesmost of those are real.. Butwatch the video between 1:00 and 1:15.

One of the planes does a back flip.. But whilst doing it the UC retracts out.. Then its retracted back in.

The UC moves far too fast to me a full size.

Someone has definitely mixed in video from models with actual full size aircraft. For a start the colour schemes vary between shots, and as Adam says, the undercarriage dropping in some of the manoeuvres are not something the full size would contemplate. Not sure what the point was in doing the hash up.

The hover close the the floor is most certainly a model. Im also thinking the tight flips are models too as that sort of manoeuvre is almost impossible without a ridiculous amount of thrust vectoring

Hovering and flips in the first vid are definitely the same 3D CHENGDU J10 JETS Model Display Team shown in the vid I posted. Other footage shows full size piloted jets in top camouflage, plain underside. You may also notice the models are also firing off 'anti missile flares' during flight. The one model at the Weston Park display shot off two lots of multiple flares during flight, and another lot as it touched down.