quick query???

jammy

m8 has just had his wheel's balanced and is shakin like mad now....thay have put the waight's on the inside of wheel's whhich i know is rite nut are there ment to be waight's on the outer edge of the inside lip to ??????????

wheel's are 100+ multi spoke 17" wheel's,if that is of any use to you :unsure:

Simple deductions here mate.... Either the wheels are not "hub-centric" or the workmanship is pants..

Wheel balance is a simplistic job assuming the operator has a smattering of interest in the laborious hum-drum job he has :unsure:

.... the workmanship is pants..

yeah that'll be it i rekon.....have told him to take it back or failling that get a refund if he can and go to some where else

cheer's tony :unsure:

yeah that'll be it i rekon.....have told him to take it back or failling that get a refund if he can and go to some where else

Go get them tiger... Nowadays we expect the correct job done for the correct price. Anything less deserves an educated complaint toward the centre.

Go get them tiger... Nowadays we expect the correct job done for the correct price. Anything less deserves an educated complaint toward the centre.

to rite m8 ;)

to rite m8 ;)

Hit them with a wim whip...... We have no problem contacting the centre in question to agree a solution in advance of his visit.

Professional solutions should be welcomed by any reputable centre.... Let us know if you need advanced communication for this owner.

cheer's tony :rolleyes_anim:

to rite m8 :whistle:

Hit them with a wim whip...... We have no problem contacting the centre in question to agree a solution in advance of his visit.

Professional solutions should be welcomed by any reputable centre.... Let us know if you need advanced communication for this owner.

didnt need to whip em matey :blush: thay sorted it know.....and what do you know the waight's are on the inner edge and the are less then half the waight's on there now then before.......think incompetance was to blame for this!!!!!!!