Lexus IS200 Adjustable Rear Control Arms

Tony

The new design of TDI adjustable rear control arms are expected to be available for purchase in around 2 weeks.

Up until now they have made them on a "one off" basis which was relatively expensive, so it will be good to make them available more cost effectively. We will announce the prices in a couple of days.

For those that are not aware, when the is200 is lowered, the rear toe angle goes outside of the acceptable measured limit which leads to excessive tyre wear and compromised handling. Our new adjustable control arms eradicate this problem.

There are hundreds of cars in the field that need them and only 10 sets in the first batch so it will be a case of "first come - first served".

• 2 months later...

Hi , just to let you know that the rear adjustable control arms are working at treat , when going at a very high speed on a sweeping curved road the car felt very "planted" and kept a much better line , when befor it wanted to push to the side and take me wide . It feels shure footed like its on rails , even at slow speeds i can feel the benefit , a very good improvement on the handling , a "must have" for anyone with a lowerd car . :lol: also i've found that it keeps a straighter line with less steering correction .

The end goal is predictable and worthwhile, especially on the highly modified car like yours.... Keeping you on the road is priority :lol:

Anything in mind for more adjustment than just toe for the Lex IS250??

The end goal is predictable and worthwhile, especially on the highly modified car like yours.... Keeping you on the road is priority :lol:

No..... After an initial influx of 250's the chassis issues seems to have settled.

We don't have a market until more owners modify the cars.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
The end goal is predictable and worthwhile, especially on the highly modified car like yours.... Keeping you on the road is priority :thumbsup_anim:

No..... After an initial influx of 250's the chassis issues seems to have settled.

Tony..there appears to be camber adjusters available for the IS250/350/220 now, although they seem to have been originally designed for the IS200/300.

http://www.spcperformance.com/PROD_DIR/SPC...67515&cmd3=

http://www.spcperformance.com/PROD_DIR/SPC...67525&cmd3=

Any opinion on whether they'll be of use or not?

The end goal is predictable and worthwhile, especially on the highly modified car like yours.... Keeping you on the road is priority :rolleyes:

Tony..there appears to be camber adjusters available for the IS250/350/220 now, although they seem to have been originally designed for the IS200/300.

http://www.spcperformance.com/PROD_DIR/SPC...67515&cmd3=

http://www.spcperformance.com/PROD_DIR/SPC...67525&cmd3=

Any opinion on whether they'll be of use or not?

They look spot on..... Where did you find the listing that says "250/350/220?"

I was perusing the Eibach UK website and found the link to the adjusters. If you start at the SPC home page it gives you the option to search against make, model and year of manufacture...Lexus/IS250/300/350 /2001-2005. Then displays a listing for IS250/300/350. It's only on the product page for the links I posted that it refers only to the IS300.

From one of the links I posted, click 'Applications' in the menu, then:

- Lexus-Pass.Car/Mini Van

-IS/250/300/350

-2001-2005

...and it gives you a selection for parts, tools and fitting instructions (including a link to a vid for the front adjuster fitment).

I was perusing the Eibach UK website and found the link to the adjusters. If you start at the SPC home page it gives you the option to search against make, model and year of manufacture...Lexus/IS250/300/350 /2001-2005. Then displays a listing for IS250/300/350. It's only on the product page for the links I posted that it refers only to the IS300.

From one of the links I posted, click 'Applications' in the menu, then:

- Lexus-Pass.Car/Mini Van

-IS/250/300/350

-2001-2005

...and it gives you a selection for parts, tools and fitting instructions (including a link to a vid for the front adjuster fitment).

Thanks for the link.... It's invaluable :rolleyes: