MX5 Mk3.5 Sport Tech 2L with folding hard top : alignment setup

Hi, I have had an alignment check carried out by a local repair centre as part of a collision repair. (Small deer run into offside front wheel arch. Front wing and drivers door skin replaced.)

It has Bilstein dampers with Eibach lowering springs (blue) as fitted from new by Mazda. The ride height, from wheel centre to wheel arch is 325 mm front & back with hand brake off and a full tank of fuel when measurement taken. It has Bridgestone RE050A 205/45 R17 84W run flat tyres.

My concern is the report heading states it’s for a “Mazda5 : 2005-2010(CR)†etc.

I have contacted the repairer for verification of data, but as yet they have not rung back. So can you please tell me if the attached report data is correct for this model?

All the readings are in green on original report, (photo copy supplied to me)

clip_image002

Hello

The coils Mazda use are made by Eibach but we recognized an issue with them on the HT that being the rake was rear end down. 2009> Eibach made different coils for the HT giving an even lowering of -30mm front/ rear. The MK 3.5 is already 15mm lower than the MK3 so on the Eibach 2009> coils you only lower the car 15mm to a rake of 345mm front and rear.

Hi, I have had an alignment check carried out by a local repair centre as part of a collision repair. (Small deer run into offside front wheel arch. Front wing and drivers door skin replaced.)

It has Bilstein dampers with Eibach lowering springs (blue) as fitted from new by Mazda. The ride height, from wheel centre to wheel arch is 325 mm front & back with hand brake off and a full tank of fuel when measurement taken. It has Bridgestone RE050A 205/45 R17 84W run flat tyres.

My concern is the report heading states it’s for a “Mazda5 : 2005-2010(CR)†etc.

I have contacted the repairer for verification of data, but as yet they have not rung back. So can you please tell me if the attached report data is correct for this model?

clip_image002

Thanks Smartly

MX5%20Geo%20Data_zpsi9wcy5lu.jpg

That is all wrong.... It's also in gray shade meaning they didn't have the datum for the car.... Cars i have in competitive Drift don't have that much camber!!

Hi Tony, as I said in the last line of my post