Reasons to hate RFT's part three

Tony

Got RFT's..... Got a puncture? If the censure fails you won't know until Mr Policeman nicks you. Offers 3 points on your licence and a 'to be decided fine' for the severity of the tyres condition....

post-2-1178743158.jpg

Dependability on the technology removes any desire to check for yourself. This example will be followed by many more.

G. o. d help us all!

Only fools trust technology...LOL

I stick my head under the bonet every week,mainly to clean, dust and always look at the levels.....its japanese so dont really have to take any action apart from the screen wash :thumbsup_anim:

Only fools trust technology...LOL

I stick my head under the bonet every week,mainly to clean, dust and always look at the levels.....its japanese so dont really have to take any action apart from the screen wash :thumbsup_anim:

But you have the ability to understand what to look for and when. I find most people only act when a warning light comes on and even then seek advice to what it means.

The owner of the tyre displayed did get nicked and was horrified (albeit ignorantly) of the tyres condition.

That don't look good!

Doesn't matter how much knowledge you have when it comes to cars there's no excuse for not checking tyres. I check mine at least once a fortnight...