Replacement drop links slightly longer

Rich

I thought I would ask before I order them but the replacement drop links I'm going to get, which alot of people have used are 10mm longer than the standard ones, the brand is Meyle. I know you can get adjustable links for some cars so I can't see this being an issue. Anyone disagree?

Alot of owners have used these and said they've not noticed any changes, if anything the car is better as they were replacing worn parts but thought I'd ask.

Honda list different part numbers for the Tourer and Saloon but it seems all the pattern parts are the same for each model so I'm actually sure what the difference is, if there's suppose to be any.

Could be but wouldn't the weight towards the front be similar between the Saloon and Tourer? I can understand them being thicker at the rear for when the car is fully loaded.

They actually look similar in length to me, I forgot to measure them but the casing/ball joint looks larger.

On the Honda workshop CD it said to lightly tightened them, raise the suspension and then torque the nuts. Now you do this for bushes but I have never done this for drop links or heard anyone mention it needs doing. I did one side like it and the only difference was it stopped the ball joint spinning when I tightened them.

droplinks_01.jpg