Hunter Wheel Sensors

If we have an steering position issue and it happens ( no company is perfect ) then we prefer the owner to sit in the car while the longitudinal toe position it set to the owners perception of a level steering wheel.

Great, thanks Tony, Rich. I should've come here first - unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush trying to get it sorted at the weekend. I'll see if they'll let me sit in the car whilst they correct it. Will they only have to re-adjust the front, or likely the rear as well?

Within reason the rear should be fine....... The rear toe position generates the front wheels reference point called the thrust angle so if the thrust position is off by more than 5' then the rear toe would need correcting, but that's their problem.

Hard to say without visual data, look at this example of thrust

post-2-0-04711100-1394616506.gif

Extreme example agreed but it displays how you the driver would need to correct the steering position to the thrust angle. It should just be a 5min front toe arm "tracking" correction but as said the rear thrust in my opinion should not be displaced by more than 5'.... My guys work to 0' +- 1' although the globule tolerance is actually 15'.