Homemade Supercar: Man Creates Replica McLaren.....

Tony

if it were anywhere close to the real car and the owner was claiming it to be genuine im sure McLaren would say something regarding copy right...... but other than passing a visual resemblance for the average joe theres a lot that isn't accurate.

Impressive engineering skills, also impressive he made it a 4 seater! Everytime I see the F1 I wonder why the central seating layout hasn't been used since in hypercars - it's a great place to sit in that type of car, plus it's practical as you can make it a 3 seater.

Didn't Mercedes also make a fuss about some replicas, and had some destroyed?

The reason he had space for a 4th seat is because the real McLaren has its petrol tank immediately behind the central driving position the other side of the fire wall. can only assume hes put the tank in the front instead?

I really cant help pick bits apart as there are precise reasons for everything in the original. But I did like that he called it the Hammond seat as its so small :lol: