What brakes for low dust?

I have been a Mintex fan for a few years now but the last set I got for both cars produce bad dust. I washed them both last week, hardly done any mileage and the fronts are caked in it!

Any recommendationsthat aren't too pricey?

It appears that even F1 can suffer from the same problem...

I don't think you're going to find anything that's as good as asbestos was for brake pad material - certainly not reasonably cheaply.

You've got two options - use your brakes more gently or wash your wheels more often... ;)

I don't mind brake dust but when the wheel is covered after only 100 miles it's abit annoying! I have read about EBC but they're too expensive and overkill for the Civic. I'll have another search but it looks like I'll be sticking with Mintex.

Apparently the red ones take a while to get up to temperature before they work well. The green ones are better for road use but I've never used them before. I did buy some for the Mondeo but never got around to fitting them. I might try those in the Corolla when they need replacing - if I still have the car then.

Well I did order the Ferodo but got an email saying they are out of stock for 2 weeks and need them before then.

Anyone heard of Allied nippon or LPB? I have never heard of them, sound like cheap Chinese rubbish!

Just got a quote from Allparts and Delphi discs and pads with a 20% discount will be £50. Take £9 off if I want Drivetec ones, which I've heard of but never used. I've had Delphi discs on the Mondeo and they were very good.

Another one I've come across is EBC Ultimax - Anyone used these?

http://www.brakes4u.co.uk/itemdetail.asp?catid=10066