Opinions on Hunter DSP600 system

old cruiser

Guys what's your opinions on the Hunter DSP 600, normally use Wim For the Geo but had to get re-done at last minute (after fitting some new balljoints) near me in Slough, and they are using the Hunter DSP600 system, although in principle looks very similar to Wim's system , just wondering how good it is in comparison? needless to say the knowledge down there is not quite up to Wims, as e.g they set the front , then I said to the guy what about the rear, ' oh yeah he says and sees that was out of spec' so suggested he set that up along 0 thrust angle and then re-do the front !! just goes to show the knowledge out there in these fast fit centres is just not up to the job, I shouldn't have to be telling them how to set it up, the guy was a little embarassed and so he should be! just crazy isn't !! I don't know what a state to get into!!

Cheers Pete

Good machine, we have one. Later Hawkeye is a development from it with smaller targets on the wheels and bluetooth. Realistically most proper wheel alignment machines in good order are a good bit of kit, IF USED CORRECTLY. Any old muppet can buy the best machine and make an almighty balls-up if they don't know how to use it properly!