My worst nightmare

Tony

Reminds me of when I worked in London. The building had 2 floors, I worked on the 1st, another company on the ground floor and the top one empty.

One of the guys came in Monday morning and unlocked but heard a banging/cry for help inside. Looked in the lift (it had caged doors) and there was a woman in there, said she had been there since Friday! Apparently she had been looking at the empty floor at the top but no one knew she was there when we went home Friday. She had got in the lift to go down but sometimes if one of the doors isn't shut properly or works it way open (sometimes this can happen) the lift would stopped.

The guy I worked with wouldn't let her out until the police came as she was going crazy and at the time didn't know how she got in there or why. I've always wondered what people do about the toilet though, didn't look like they went in the video and there was no sign that is woman did, surely you can't hold it for 2 days?!! She had scratched some writing in the lift wall with her nails though, must've been desperate :(

When I was 18 and worked in the local supermarket we had a cage lift that went from the shop floor to 1st floor, same type as where I worked in London. Sometimes when someone was in there we would open the door slightly to stop it and leave them there for a few minutes building up a sweat. If it was someone new they would always need clean pants after the first time as they thought they'd be stuck in there for ages! :lol:

Got a caged door type service lift at work and sometimes the inner door pops open and it gets stuck between floors. Even had a couple stuck that ended up clambering out 5 feet above the floor. When it happened to me I thought okay shut the door again and press the floor button again, no problem at all. Now the trick is to NOT press for either floor that it's stuck between but to skip a floor or two.