My neighbour and plank the painter.......

Tony

WHO!!! in their right mind would paint a fence/ posts in the rain :huh: ....... My s**t for brains neighbour that's who :thumbsdown_anim:

In the summer i sprayed all the fence panels and painted the dividing posts white and trust me what with my health issues it was quite a challenge

post-2-0-93351400-1414661250.jpg

My s**t for brains neighbour and his imported painter :whistle: decided to paint his posts green while it was raining resulting in this

post-2-0-93145000-1414661490.jpg

post-2-0-49048800-1414661503.jpg

By chance i was standing at the back door having a smoke, looking at the rain and contemplating walking the dog then i saw the posts thinking what the :censored: ...... Fortunately Yank-a-bollock-off was still there packing up his ladders so i collared him with informative words like "you some kind of prick or something!", "don't tell me it's your brothers turn with the family brain cell"....... Via a translator his reply was "is there something wrong?"...... I said "no s**t Sherlock, why are my posts green!"......

This is the bit that got me... Soon after the neighbour knocks on the door asking if there's a problem, so i took him through to the garden and said "that's the problem", Oh i see your point but the weatherman did say it was going to stop raining to which i explained the wet watery stuff falling on your head says the weatherman was wrong :banghead:

Anyway he agreed to get his man to come and re-paint the posts but i said can we make it on a dry day :whistle:

Thanks :blush:....... Before the panels where bleached by the sun so almost grey and the posts concrete as you would expect. The lower concrete panels are to be painted grey but due to the change in the weather i only managed to do one for the lady's approval :whistle:  In truth she initially wanted them white like the posts until i explained this is Hemel love not the Spanish Riviera  :rolleyes: