Altezza tyre wear

mike_01

Hi all, bought new tyres falken 912 extra load for hard side walls last year for my altezza rs200 and keeping a check on them have noticed now that the inner tyre has started to wear, front's are worse than back but on the front it's worn for camber but it's also worn bumpy, so not smooth best thing I can think of is stepped but only on first 1-2 inch, also steering feel seems not quite as it should, car has been lowered on trd suspension set up may be problem that tracking hasn't been done properly, but anyone got advise on tracking I really need full setup not 4 wheel laser align as have camber adjustment aswell as toe front and rear, also I do live in mid wales :D

Tanks for any input :)

Reads like a simple geometry issue.... Do you have somewhere to go for a set-up>

ok cheers, not really no was thinking of going to toyota to have it checked as they should be able to set it up, or next place is telford for kwick fit or wrexham for demon tweeks only place's I know that are local to me who can do Full Geometry/primary and or Secondary :lol:

thanks B)