spotted on the weekend

phipck

each friday after work i drive from Hereford to Ludlow to stay with my girlfriend and her son for the weekend. I love the drive as the stretch of road was always one of my favorites that reletively local and now i have a reason to drive it its even better. Anyway, this last few weeks on my pootle north to Ludlow ive spotted some interesting or rare monsters driving the other way or sat in Ludlow when ive got there. Just this weekend on my drive up i drove past one of these at the Leominster junction

post-2094-1235690882.jpg

then while walking to the pub for some lunch on saturday we passed a chap reversing his E-type hard top in classic green out of an inconspicious garage near a local supermarket, which was a nice suprise and i suppose a contrast to where i saw it. Then to make my weekend even better there was an early Bentley outside the pub, i cant be specific as i didnt take a pic at the time as the owner was being hounded by people and looked uncomfortable, but i can say it was a 1920 something model definatly the 3 litre or 4.5 style and almost exactly like the one in this pic,

hi1.jpg

was a very geeky weekend, so each time i spot something i'll post it up :-)

tell her

"it would be good for us to better understand eachothers passions, it might bring us even closer. My passion is history and what brought us here,"

"and im already well versed in your passion...... Moaning!" :lol:

best not use the punchline of that joke :D