MK3 Mazda MX5

Tony

A brand new NC Mazda with 909 miles on the clock including the 250 miles needed to travel to wim had it's Geometry recovered today... We needed to adjust ten individual angles to correct the manufacturing error

I asked the owner 'why not have Mazda put this right?' his reply was they got it wrong the first time so they don't get a second chance!.... Nevertheless we have set several NC's now all in similar condition....

Note: The NB data is not the same as the NC data despite what Autodata says... If anyone needs the NC data wim has this available..... for a nominal fee rolleyes_anim.gif

Kerching..more customers.

Good on ya graduated.gif

Well if the manufacturers continue to 'Pants' Geometry on new cars, who am i to deny the customer us as a target rolleyes_anim.gif And i have the correct data for the car..... Truth is though it's poor that an owner of a new car needs to go through all this trauma just so it drives straight..... Personally i would go back and invite the dealer to a trip at Disney-fist ph34r_anim.gif