Forum Names

I am open for 'discussion' as to what

Main forums, and obviously sub forums for each we should have on here.

Mike's one was one example, he suggested it, we needed it .... I made it.

If anyone else has any suggestions as to what they feel would be good to see on WIM do post your suggestion here.

Ultimatley, I will decide if that forum will be made or not, but I'm open for suggestions, and appreciate feedback.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Drifting should be put directly below trackday setups IMO. :P

.... Sorted :P

Top man :lol:

Just seems a logical thing to me, trackday setups and driftday setups, kinda the same, but also different, but still alike :)

They are miles apart....Your car was set for drift... now recovered so you can feel the difference. How do you think the previous set-up would have felt on the track now you have experienced both types of Geometry?

Drifting should be put directly below trackday setups IMO. :P

.... Sorted :P

Top man :lol:

Just seems a logical thing to me, trackday setups and driftday setups, kinda the same, but also different, but still alike :)

They are miles apart....Your car was set for drift... now recovered so you can feel the difference. How do you think the previous set-up would have felt on the track now you have experienced both types of Geometry?

Miles apart gemoetry wise yes...

But in the context of forums, they are both about setting your car up "for the track", just with different aims :)