Press Release

TDIPLC

Toda Racing have released an Anti G Sump with removable (for cleaning) windage tray, for the Honda Civic Type R (EP3), Integra Type R (DC5) and S2000.

They are a lovely die cast construction, and are the next best thing to a dry sump for oil surge prevention.

post-60-1160999499_thumb.jpg

Toda Racing have released an Anti G Sump with removable (for cleaning) windage tray, for the Honda Civic Type R (EP3), Integra Type R (DC5) and S2000.

They are a lovely die cast construction, and are the next best thing to a dry sump for oil surge prevention.

post-60-1160999499_thumb.jpg

:D What stops the oil from reacting to G's.... A long ... long time ago my dad designed a sump with mesh gates to slow the oil surge during the G effect, seemingly this maintained the oil pressure :D but to be honest the cars were only racing on ovals and this was hundreds of years ago.

I still wonder though!

:lol: What stops the oil from reacting to G's.... A long ... long time ago my dad designed a sump with mesh gates to slow the oil surge during the G effect, seemingly this maintained the oil pressure :lol: but to be honest the cars were only racing on ovals and this was hundreds of years ago.

I still wonder though!

It' the internal baffling that reduces the oil surge.

The hinged gates your Dad concieved is still a valid method even today. The oil pick up pipe should be enclosed within a box which has hinged doors which only open inwards.