steering problem

hello everyone

I got a problem with steering in my 2 years old car (mileage about 40k miles)

Have a look on the short movie below

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Just a few words about fault: driving on patholes or bumps causing movements of steering wheel, sometimes badly

If anybody knows what is going on please give me hint, because Saab service could not find fault

invoicef.jpg

If that can help I show below wheel alignment

wheelaligment.jpg

Any thoughts?

Hello and welcome to wim

In reply to your problem the car has a fracture in the bulkhead allowing the entire steering mechanism to float randomly. There is a link here in wim somewhere to this problem but i cannot find it amongst the 1000's of posts, maybe contact ER "route admin" for the link.

Welcome to WIM mate :lol:

In reply to your problem the car has a fracture in the bulkhead allowing the entire steering mechanism to float randomly. There is a link here in wim somewhere to this problem but i cannot find it amongst the 1000's of posts, maybe contact ER "route admin" for the link.

Only took me 5 seconds to find it using search! :D Link to thread