peugeot 307 issues

russellhayward

Hello Russell

When did the pull start and had anything been done to the car or impact?

I bought the car at 9k miles 2 months ago. On the test drive it had a very bad pull to the left, and the "tracking" was adjusted. Not sure what kit was used to do this work, however I asked for a printout, and was told they can't do one.

Anyway, the pull was much improved but its still there. Now approaching 20k miles, and I think the tyre wear has evened out though, as when I viewed the car initially it was showing noticeable wear to the NSF and also less so to NSR. The tyres are Pzero Rosso all round from the factory.

Spend most of my time on the motorway and it is becoming annoying.

The fronts are approaching the end of their life and I have 2 FK452's to be fitted. So I though a trip to you guys may solve all my problems !

Pretty sure the car has had no impact to speak of.

If they don't give a printout then it was basic tracking. The most common reason for a pull is the tyres and since the wear is now even it seems even more likely. Nevertheless she still needs a full Geo image to be sure.

If they don't give a printout then it was basic tracking. The most common reason for a pull is the tyres and since the wear is now even it seems even more likely. Nevertheless she still needs a full Geo image to be sure.

Yes I want to get it done for peace of mind as well. What can be adjusted on this car please ?

Can you pm me a price for geo and fitting two tyres and possible balancing the rears too plse ?

The tyres sell for £83 fully fitted inc vat each and on your car a full geo and adjustment is £40+ vat.

Thanks Tony, but it is fitting of tyres only , as I already have two ready and waiting !

No problem, fitting is £12.50 all inc per wheel.

The tyres sell for £83 fully fitted inc vat each and on your car a full geo and adjustment is £40+ vat.

Thanks Tony, but it is fitting of tyres only , as I already have two ready and waiting !

No problem, fitting is £12.50 all inc per wheel.

Great, should I call to make a booking ?

Probably best to call 07948 427383