MX5 Mad Open Day - Dazzaspeed you are MAD!!

juzzyp

I went to open day hosted by a MX5 Tuning Company and I spotted Dazzaspeed in action, although it was an auto-testing course watching this guy in action was a real hoon to watch, I wasn't sure if he was after a time or he was really enjoying himself.

My colleagues over at MX5 Nutz managed to catch some action, unfortunately not of Dazza (WELL we couldn't see through the smoke!!) <_<

Me on a passenger rude

IMG_1828.jpg

Some video action of my good friend John G now known as John Q

John G in Action

More photos here...

By all accounts this was a great event. Thanks for sharing this with us..... oh and according to my spies janey was the commentator as well :D

:D I may have been :) Although I was nowhere near the pro that Juzzy would have been :)

The timed runs were great to watch and take part in :) I'm working on a time/model/mods chart at the mo which should be interesting as at the moment it looks like driver skill & attentiveness won over power <_<

By all accounts this was a great event. Thanks for sharing this with us..... oh and according to my spies janey was the commentator as well :D

:D I may have been :) Although I was nowhere near the pro that Juzzy would have been :)

The timed runs were great to watch and take part in :) I'm working on a time/model/mods chart at the mo which should be interesting as at the moment it looks like driver skill & attentiveness won over power <_<

janey can i ask you this........ You are a Geometrical nightmare :) I applaud how you manage to comply in so many formats without specific set-ups other than the 'Ring'..... Will we be discussing Drift positions soon :)

janey can i ask you this........ You are a Geometrical nightmare :) I applaud how you manage to comply in so many formats without specific set-ups other than the 'Ring'..... Will we be discussing Drift positions soon :D

Me a nightmare :) Never :D <_<

I must say that the set up handled the course really well, Mabel took the slaloms & hairpins in her stride :)

janey can i ask you this........ You are a Geometrical nightmare :D I applaud how you manage to comply in so many formats without specific set-ups other than the 'Ring'..... Will we be discussing Drift positions soon :)

Me a nightmare :D Never :) <_<

I must say that the set up handled the course really well, Mabel took the slaloms & hairpins in her stride :)

ever seen a milk float loose it, ever wondered why not :) :) :) :)

I went to open day hosted by a MX5 Tuning Company and I spotted Dazzaspeed in action, although it was an auto-testing course watching this guy in action was a real hoon to watch, I wasn't sure if he was after a time or he was really enjoying himself.

Well I did 4 runs, 2 going for a hoon, and 2 against the clock.... The 2 drift runs were more fun though!

But even against the clock I couldn't keep the rear end in, just goes to show the effect of a good drift set-up!

Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully it'll tempt a few more 5's into drifting....