more peacock photography...

phipck

i went to a local gardens this bank holiday monday to a family friends birthday picnic. In all fairness i was a little bored, but i did bring my camera and to my pleasent supprise they had about 12 peacocks. So after the success of my 'bin peaking peacock' photo i thought i would give it another go with capturing these quite strange creatures on camera. feel free to comment

peacock1.jpg

peacock2.jpg

peacock3.jpg

peackock4.jpg

thanks guys, i took a fair few while there and i was quite supprised that the white on their faces is actualy pure white skin.

peacock5.jpg

im still picking things up but im very pleased with the photos i got. I pay a lot of attention to my surroundings when taking pictures and imagine what i want it too look like as a finished peice before actually taking the photo. i find myself obsessing over the smallest of things and repeating my attempts untill i finally achieve my goal, this is a great attribute to have untill of course my fiance's patience runs out, which of course will be before mine does!

I always found i had a nack for capturing "the moment" with my snappy photography as a kid and told i framed images quite well while in college, so i now try and take that further with better equipment and learning new techniques, but as with all things you will get many that are close but not quite:

peacockfail.jpg

but it doesnt really matter, theres alot to learn and we should remind ourselves to enjoy the good ones we do take!

i find myself obsessing over the smallest of things and repeating my attempts untill i finally achieve my goal, this is a great attribute to have untill of course my fiance's patience runs out, which of course will be before mine does!

I've been finding that, instead of pointing and shooting I've been trying to create better looking photos by taking my time but the missus don't see it like that!! :lol: Think I would be better off going out on my own in future! ;)