Looking good so far........

SteveOC

Hello.

I was in on Thursday, despite being half-asleep, for a geometry setup (and some new front tyres), and just wanted to let you know that it's all looking good. :rolleyes:

What with the new tyres, I took it easy for the first 50-60 miles (mostly motorway) and then had a quick tryout for the remaining 35 miles mostly NSL and was able to maintain corner speed and exit roundabouts without the back-end wanting to come around and the steering going light, which were the issues I was most concerned with. The car had been getting progressively worse at doing this as the front tyres wore and the uneven wear patterns on the fronts indicated something was amiss (incorrect tyre pressures were diagnosed by the Mazda dealership last month). Oh - and it also doesn't pull to the right as it did before.

Part of the journey home in the dark I was following what looked like a Lotus/Caterham/Kit car which was doing silly speeds on the straight bits of road, but I kept it in sight as it didn't seem to go around the corners very well - I'll point the driver in your direction if I see him again.

Thanks all. :lol:

Steve O.