Thanks

e4tnu

:huh: Top job Tony on the 2 ½ hour drive back home (all A and B roads kept of the super slab to give the car a good run) the mx handled noticeable better no pulling to the left on braking and the steering is much more responsive feels like there is more grip on the bends I think your guy only made a tweak here and there but as soon as I pulled out of your yard there was a noticeable difference. Thanks again.

Excellent.... Actually i have to apologize for Saturday?.... Other than me having a drive by look at the data i never said hello or goodbye to you "how rude!"

No excuse for general manners but i am overwhelmed with our launch of the national network at the moment so please forgive me.

:laughingsmiley: No mate you ain’t got to apologize for that it was plain to see how busy you were/are I am just glad my car gets sorted by the pro’s.Fingers crossed for the national network.

:nowink:

I believe this is the one which was on the ramps when i arrived on saturday, must say it was very nice looking, loved the colour :laughingsmiley:

glad to hear all is good