Surgery at the Dr's

scorps

Well another visit to the Dr's today for a 2k fine tune (5th one) and all is well sadly nothing to report about castor angles,king pin movement everything is fine and bundles of tread left i think when it went in for a service at Lexus they must of let some air out the tyres as she was running a couple of pound less than Tony advises.

Good to see you again Tony and a great job done again. :) :)

Oh the tea weren't bad either, did you run out of buscuits i'll bring my own next time :o ....you'll make a good wife :D

Well another visit to the Dr's today for a 2k fine tune (5th one) and all is well sadly nothing to report about castor angles,king pin movement everything is fine and bundles of tread left i think when it went in for a service at Lexus they must of let some air out the tyres as she was running a couple of pound less than Tony advises.

Good to see you again Tony and a great job done again. :) :D

Oh the tea weren't bad either, did you run out of buscuits i'll bring my own next time :) ....you'll make a good wife :)

Apart from the nsr camber out 20' displacing the Thrust angle there was nothing to do :D And since you were the first volunteer to test my new set-up and the tyres are still fine then a result all round.

I did have some biscuits but i didn't have breakfast..... and they were tea dunking good, sorry :o