Driving in the snow

:D Why demin though and not lycra?

I knew you would ask that maybe phipck should tell by PM coz i dont want to know why. :lol:

kinda freaked me out a little :huh:

um well safe to say im not a tour de france type cyclist, so lycra is definatly out....... plus i work at a school..... which might be seen as inapropriate! :lol:

i cycle in whatever im wearing normally and im rarely in anything other than shorts :)

to put minds at rest, shorts are normally this length!

n1540232928_13170_5726.jpg

on a borrowed bike at Centre Parks Nottingham, 2 years ago

My point was in this kind of weather wouldn't it be better to wear something that is tight to the skin to keep the warmth in rather than loose shorts? Or wearing long leggings/tights (or whatever the male equivalent is called! :) ) with your shorts over the top. I'm assuming you change when you get to work being at a school?

its an art colleged (under 18's classes it as a school) and theres no changing facilities...... great that really!

so no, i take it easy on the way in and rage on the way home. good way to keep fit...... but maybe this is all taking us away from the topic....... if you want me in tights you only have to pm me :)

You take that video Mark? Reminds me of the beginning of the year when we had it that bad...nightmare!
Yeah, when i went to the shops at lunchtime.

Massive queues. One person went from near that roundabout to Bradford, a 30-40min drive normally at that time and it took him just less than 5 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone couldn't get their transit out of my road this morning, he was wheel spinning and revving it like mad. Don't these people realise you need to back off the revs and ease it up there!! Also another neighbour had trouble starting his van so spent around 10 minutes doing that, struggled to get out of the road and was back 5 minutes later after going to the shops...just too lazy to walk!! :rolleyes: