when modifications fail...

Tony

Hmmm 7j wheels, 10mm spacers and stretch tyres, will they fit?...... methinks not :angry:

post-2-1238786084.jpg

post-2-1238786102.jpg

post-2-1238786128.jpg

post-2-1238786146.jpg

When they left i said "see you soon" and soon enough they were back because the tyres were rubbing, when will these boys learn <_<

Did you fit the tyres then?

Wouldn't that be an MOT fail cos they stick out of the arch...shouldn't they be rolled to get the euro look?

The owner is a friend of our Saturday chap and he fitted the tyres. As things stand it is a nick and an MOT fail.

Wouldn't that be an MOT fail cos they stick out of the arch...shouldn't they be rolled to get the euro look?

The owner is a friend of our Saturday chap and he fitted the tyres. As things stand it is a nick and an MOT fail.

I should've guessed! Still that motor won't need an mot for another year or so will it being an 07 reg.

Were they fitted on the boss?

I should've guessed! Still that motor won't need an mot for another year or so will it being an 07 reg.

Were they fitted on the boss?

Yep.