IL MotorSports Chassis Brace Kit

TarkMalbot

• 2 weeks later...

The First Customer car in the UK. There are two others that I know of one is Cosworths car and the other Litchfields JDM car which is running a prototype system with un finished pieces on it. When we did some mapping it turns out that had a different MAF housing to mine so a totally different map! I think MX5Parts have one to install and a few other Cosworth retailers too are advertising they can supply them. They wont get far without a MAP though as I found! lol

Anyway Thank you for the Geometry set up on Monday. The car feels quicker to turn in although not had much chance to push it. A few times on the A40 on the way home but other than that it was all motorway driving. Still felt spot on at higher speeds.

Please could you explain wht you did to my car so I can explain to others. A little more camber on the back... And thats about all I could remember. It was a long day! Sorry. Oh and I also have a token for your coffee machine in my back pocket! Sorry about that too!

Here is a photo of my car on your ramp if you ever want to use it.

23022009468.jpg

And also one of the chassis braces:

23022009469.jpg