Fiat coupe 20v turbo alignment

I have a question which I'm sure you'll be able to answer...

If i lower the car by 35mm is there a way in which the camber correction angle needed can be calculated? I'm just wondering as im tempted to lower the car but cant be bothered if its going to mess up the camber angles beyond what the adjustment bolts can deal with...just a thought :-)

Bump

How are things now?.... Did the Geom go to plan :D

Well i havent had it done as yet...had a complete pain with ordering the wheel spacers etc so have had to revert back to the original 10mm plan. I've got to order a couple of seals for the hub and track rod end ball joints and then i can get it aligned...someone mentioned that i couldnt just buy the seals (although a company i spoke to said i could), so im waiting to change them otherwise i need a new track rod end and that would mean having the geom done again..they're all sorted though now and i'm just waiting for time to book the car into the garage..hopefully in the next week..i'll be in touch as soon as i know when i can book it in :-)

Ok keep us up-dated mate.