First time out drifting in the S13.....

Suprash

Well I know I posted pics here of my S13 I recently bought for drifting, well I finally got to get out in her last Wednesday. Its so much better skidding a purpose built drift car then something standard. The control is so much better then a standard car and boy does she eat rear tyres, I went through 4/5 sets by 13:00 which was all I had so had to pack up and come home lol, one set of rears was done in 8 minutes lol, I couldnt believe it.

Anyway got some really good pics and some video for you.....

RAW_0020.jpg

RAW_0021.jpg

RAW_0023.jpg

RAW_0025.jpg

RAW_0026.jpg

RAW_0028.jpg

RAW_0030.jpg

RAW_0032.jpg

RAW_0033.jpg

RAW_0034.jpg

And the repair, in usual drift style with cable ties and gaffer tape lol...

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

And now the video's........

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

Nice pics & vids Ash :)

LOL those cones are getting tougher every day - cone bash rather than rash :D

I didnt clip one cone all day, my silly mishap was while skidding round the left, with right hand down opposite lock, I dunno but she just done that f***ed off to the right thing which sent me towards the temporary railings, I managed to brake most of my speed down to about 5'ish mph and bumped the railings back by about a foot but that fibreglass bumper cant take much at all, dread to think what will happen if it meets something solid lol

Nice report Ash..... I see the car can orbit very well but it would be nice to see her on a track like Brands where you can get some decent speed up.

Has the Geo been set yet?..... I see it has GarageD's decal and we set their cars.

Nice report Ash..... I see the car can orbit very well but it would be nice to see her on a track like Brands where you can get some decent speed up.

Has the Geo been set yet?..... I see it has GarageD's decal and we set their cars.

It feels like it mate, lots of camber on the front and then none on the rear, but as I said one day soon I will get along to you :D