Alignment Settings.

Festa T

In need of help!

I'm trying to track down the alignment settings for a MX5 MK 2.5 Sport (2004). A very good friend of mine has the Hunter Hawkeye system installed in his garage but it doesn't list any settings for the mentioned car even though its got the 2008 specs installed. I'm looking for just the standard factory settings.

Thanks in advance. Andy.

That's odd?..... All he needs to do is select the MK NB for your year then the machine will request the trim height front and rear, when the height is input it will automatically display the OEM positions for that trim.

At the top of the sheet he printed off with all the "data" on, pictures of front and rear measurements , it says "Mazda: MX5: 1998-05 (NB) : Rest of World"

I'll give him a ring tomorrow and see what he says.

Thank you very much for your help.

Andy.

That's odd?..... All he needs to do is select the MK NB for your year then the machine will request the trim height front and rear, when the height is input it will automatically display the OEM positions for that trim.

At the top of the sheet he printed off with all the "data" on, pictures of front and rear measurements , it says "Mazda: MX5: 1998-05 (NB) : Rest of World"

I'll give him a ring tomorrow and see what he says.

Thank you very much for your help.

Andy.

Yep "rest of world" then it will ask for the body height.... If this is below OEM due to lowering coils or whatever (which your not) then the machine will say so and request alternate data.

Mazda released 5 bands for the OEM coils one of these will be selected automatically.

I don't know but Pro Align have been down for scheduled vists in the past couple of months so I assume we're not too far behind. That is, if KF pay for the updates. I don't suppose they're free.

Shame as I was really looking forward to that Celica. Now I know why wheel size is an issue I may have had a look but this was pre-WIM.

Incidentally, speaking about the database, I had a real head scretcher a few days ago. Lexus V300 Twin Turbo JZS161 Vertex Edition

aristo_v300_vertex_edition.jpg

No listing for V300 either Lexus ot Toyota. Full of Jap language stickers (under bonnet, door slams etc) so assumed Jap import but badged Lexus ? Aristo carpets and runners benneth doors but no listing under either Toyota or Lexus. Nearest thing I could find was uk Lexus GS300 JZS160. Oh and I assume "vertex" is a special edition and the wheels were bigger than stated on the placard.

Incidentally, speaking about the database, I had a real head scretcher a few days ago. Lexus V300 Twin Turbo JZS161 Vertex Edition

aristo_v300_vertex_edition.jpg

No listing for V300 either Lexus ot Toyota. Full of Jap language stickers (under bonnet, door slams etc) so assumed Jap import but badged Lexus ? Aristo carpets and runners benneth doors but no listing under either Toyota or Lexus. Nearest thing I could find was uk Lexus GS300 JZS160. Oh and I assume "vertex" is a special edition and the wheels were bigger than stated on the placard.

It should really be under Toyota Aristo i would have thought, the Japanese name of the GS300.

Mmmmmmmmmm, twin turbo supra power.

KF would take notice if you declined a few calibrations due to problems with the vehicles identity.

Does your machine hold the Jap factory spec's?... the V300 is in there, anyway if you get stuck "call me".

Not that uncommon tbh. We're near where all the Manchester Prem'ship Footballer's live so we see alot of exotica.