A designated charity support area

I have my own selfish reasons for Cancer research but I fall very short of the examples shown by people like Peter26 a true ambassador!

Wim should have a dedicated area specifically for support, enabling conversation to be confined within one area rather than the topics being split by date or events distorting the real challenge.

Wim is like no other club, directly Cancer has no connection to this club, but it does directly connect to those in the club who assist.... Somewhere to go and chat, moan and cry, a focal point and an opportunity to donate all in one!

• 3 months later...
I have my own selfish reasons for Cancer research but I fall very short of the examples shown by people like Peter26 a true ambassador!

Wim should have a dedicated area specifically for support, enabling conversation to be confined within one area rather than the topics being split by date or events distorting the real challenge.

Wim is like no other club, directly Cancer has no connection to this club, but it does directly connect to those in the club who assist.... Somewhere to go and chat, moan and cry, a focal point and an opportunity to donate all in one!

Peter026 is prepared to run this area within wim and use wim as a target link for all events.... A compassionate chance to save someones life reads pretty high in my book.

Excellent idea. Good work guys <_<

It shows the even though wim is a car club it's not without compassion, any chance even the smallest to save a life is worth striving for... And Peter is willing to develop this area using wim as a home.