centre ring

vrba

i bought new set of rims and with them 4 center rings so i have 2 questions:

1. rings have one side round and the other flat, what side faces the rim when inserting and what side faces the disc?

2. does the ring must be pushed into the rim fully (to the end of the ring hole), or just to be aligned with the edge of the rim.

sorry if this is not to well written cause it is hard to me to explain all the things that i was thinking at the moment in eng.

can you pleas explain tapered side and flush.

cause i dont know what tapered means and what flush :)

post-2-1216247464.gif

Simply a re-sizing ring that holds the wheel central to the hub...... and flush to the inner face.

thx but they look little bit different than those on the picture, they are flat all over the edge and not V shaped and they are hard to push in (guess that is all right)

is correct word for it spigot?

thx but they look little bit different than those on the picture, they are flat all over the edge and not V shaped and they are hard to push in (guess that is all right)

is correct word for it spigot?

Spigot seems to be the correct terminology.

I don't suppose they need to be V shaped so long as the wheel is hub centric when installed.