wheel alignment for bmw 330

andyse46

hello tony, can u tell me how much it would be to get my bmw 330 aligned please. wear on the outside front tyres...iam changing the rims and waiting for tyres unless u can supply a set.

cheers

Hello

What series is the car...E36,46,90?...... We do tyres, do you know the size and make you want.

hello tony, can u tell me how much it would be to get my bmw 330 aligned please. wear on the outside front tyres...iam changing the rims and waiting for tyres unless u can supply a set.

cheers

Hello

What series is the car...E36,46,90?...... We do tyres, do you know the size and make you want.

hello again,

car is a 3 series e46, tyres are 225/40/18 front and 255/35/18 at the rear.

cheers

Hello

hello again,

car is a 3 series e46, tyres are 225/40/18 front and 255/35/18 at the rear.

Post 2001 the E46 has adjustable front/ rear camber and toe... So a full calibration if everything needed correcting would cost £85+ vat... Our machine is KDS approved.

Any particular make of tyre in mind?