BMW X5..... The problem continues

For the life of me i cannot find out why the NSR camber drops away?

Nothing is worn, the adjusters tight and it's always the NSR that suffers....... Anyway here's another unlucky example.

post-2-1212683920.jpg

post-2-1212683942.jpg

It's an easy fix although this isn't reassuring to the owner after it's stuffed a £150 tyre.

the pics dont show just how much camber this has, straight away you could see it wasnt quite right

You saw this today and i think you will agree the rear looks like it's "kneeling down"..... I only wish i knew why?

• 2 months later...
the pics dont show just how much camber this has, straight away you could see it wasnt quite right

You saw this today and i think you will agree the rear looks like it's "kneeling down"..... I only wish i knew why?

We have had a couple of these where the shoulder that the adjuster butts against has been previously been damaged and the cam then rides over it and is not positively located. We welded small thick replacements and had no further problem.

We have had a couple of these where the shoulder that the adjuster butts against has been previously been damaged and the cam then rides over it and is not positively located. We welded small thick replacements and had no further problem.

Now that i can understand but the examples i've seen the cam's are still located.