Kumho Tyres

alnug

HI all guess this is as good a place to ask as any....As many of you know tyres are expensive! and reading a few reviews there are plenty of cheaper brand tyres around...many of which do not really warranty any serious consideration!!

However a brand which has caught my eye is Kumho..specifically the Ecsta KU31...it seems to have a fairly large following these days and is really trying to push the brand forward.

I was wondering if anyone here has experience of these...specifically in terms of runout performance, roundness, and tyres characteristics as it wears.

The Ecstas are cheap compared to the other well known brands but seem to perform equally as well.....any input is appreciated.

Personally i like the Kumho tyres.... I think they are good value for money and offer a reasonably good service.... But hay rather than listen to me check this site out> http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ The opinions from here are from the drivers who use the products.... In essence the real blood and guts facts :)