2007 Honda Civic

Kremmen

Hi Tony

FYI:

There are NO adjustments possible on the rear axle on 06civic onwards because it is a solid H beam axle , the adjustments other posters mention on this thread relate to the previous generation civic which had the facility to adjust the rear `toe ` setting only.

These figures below are for all models (petrol,diesel,3dr,5dr)except type r varient which has slight differences

Front Caster angle:

4 ° 14 '± 30 '

Front toe-in:

0±2 mm (0±0.08 in.)

Rear toe-in:

4±2 mm (0.16±0.08 in.)

Front Camber angle:

0 ° 00 '± 30 '

Maximum difference between the right and left side:

0 ° 30 '

Rear camber angle:

−1 ° 00 '±30 '

type r wheel alignment spec

Front Caster angle:

4 ° 25 '± 30 '

Front Camber angle:

−0 ° 07 '± 30 '

Maximum difference between the right and left side:

0 ° 30 '

Rear camber angle:

−1 ° 00 '±30 '

Front toe-in:

0±2 mm (0±0.08 in.)

Rear toe-in:

5±2 mm (0.20±0.08 in.)

only the front toe settings are adjustable & with different bolts you can make small adjustments to the front camber settings,other than that if your car doesnt meet the spec then something is proberbly bent

Seems a bit naive to me !

All the listings i have show the Civic as rear toe adjustable :)

The info came from a poster on the Civinfo forum who is from the factory. I do agree though, the latest rear suspension is definately a backward step being torsion beam. Back end is a bit harsh for my liking. Apparently they decided on that setup to increase the boot area.

I always wondered why Honda gave the new type-R torsion beam suspension...it is a great let down to the car and seems to me like they are trying to cut out the multilink rear suspension....seems like the latest Accord is the last of the mainstream Hondas to use the multilink rear.

The way the older Type-r pummelled the newer one was a bit sad...

So your comps are showing the Type-r is adjustable Tony?....

All the listings i have show the Civic as rear toe adjustable :)

The info came from a poster on the Civinfo forum who is from the factory. I do agree though, the latest rear suspension is definately a backward step being torsion beam. Back end is a bit harsh for my liking. Apparently they decided on that setup to increase the boot area.

don't know if it's so much as boot space rather than the cost saving in all honesty :D...also that coupled with the large number of suspension recalls for the dampers makes you wonder :) :)

I always wondered why Honda gave the new type-R torsion beam suspension...it is a great let down to the car and seems to me like they are trying to cut out the multilink rear suspension....seems like the latest Accord is the last of the mainstream Hondas to use the multilink rear.

The way the older Type-r pummelled the newer one was a bit sad...

So your comps are showing the Type-r is adjustable Tony?....

Yep... Adjustable front and rear toe and front camber.